Long lasting Bi-metal Hole Saws with unique ejection holes for extra chip release and weight reduction. Hardned steel, in combination with our special tooth geometry, provides the smoothest cut requiring less feed pressure.
- Extra release holes to push out thin plate core material easily
- Bi-metal with 8% cobalt alloy for a longer lifetime
- Cutting depth 45mm (1-3/4”) for deeper holes in one pass
- Maximum clearance of chips thanks to the specially designed wide slots
- 4/6” variable teeth for clean edges
- Significant weight reduction compared to any other Hole Saws
- Smooth cutting with minimal heat build up
- Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
Privacy & Cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.