Bi-metal Hole Saws M42 with fine vario pitched teeth for smooth cutting in thin metal sheets, thin pipes, steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal. The special tooth style provides a smooth cut, also on irregular surfaces.
- 8/12 variable teeth for clean edges
- Specifically for thin metal plate
- Bi-metal with 8% cobalt alloy for a longer lifetime
- Cutting depth 38mm (1-1/2”)
- Smooth cutting with minimal heat build up
- Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
Privacy & Cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.